You are here : NOVOTA ART » Nezaradené

Archives

Showing 1-10 of 11 results

Faculty of Philosophy in Bratislava on the Gondová street is getting gradually its original face. The former military headquarters building of Imperial-Royal Austro-Hungarian army, built in 1913, now known as a building of Faculty of Philosophy at Comenius University. It was designed by the military engineer Major Joseph Rittner. Large building with several courtyards is ...

Jesuit Church Bratislava / analogue reconstruction of entrance oak doors in the year 1988 – 1989, view before and after reconstruction / / View of the original gate body of the main portal after removing the casings from the end of 18.st./ / Analogue reconstruction of entrance oak gates in the year 1988 – 1989, ...

St. Martin Cathedral, originally Gothic sacral building in the historical zone of Bratislava, is the most important and largest church in our capital city. It is one of the most prominent Bratislava landmarks and after the Bratislava castle the second most popular tourist locations. Its construction started in the 13th century on the land of ...